Friday, December 4, 2015

Week 7 EOC: The Pitch



This product is unique in that its chips made with a combination of various types of olives. Each bag will have different types of olive flavors or perhaps a combination of all the olives in one. I find that it is unique because as I have done research I found products that were close but not entirely what I imagined this would be. Since this product has to be consumed with drinks it will be a salty delicious treat that will hopefully want the customer coming back for more. The flavor and taste will perhaps become modified to have an exquisite taste that will be tangy and salty and overall delicious.  “Our very goal at Zappos is for the Zappos brand to be about the very best customer service and customer experience” (Marketing: An Introduction, 10th ed. Prentice Hall Publishing, pg. 6) is a quote that I wish to follow for my product. I want provide the best customer service and experience so they want to come back for more.  Hopefully little “Indiana Jones” like stories or perhaps something entirely new altogether will entice the customer to want to buy more of these chips.

No comments:

Post a Comment