Friday, November 13, 2015

Week 6 EOC: Me x 3







The first product that I think defines me or that I really like is my computer. I think it defines me in many ways and it’s what I love. It allows me to connect to a web of information that is accessible at my fingertips. I’ve always been one to search for knowledge and a computer is a sure way of being in touch with that. I also love coding and the “equations” that go into creating something unique online. It makes me feel like I’m keeping up with technology especially when having a computer with up to date graphics cards, RAM, processor, etc.





Second product that I enjoy would be games. I really enjoy playing video games but not console games necessarily. A lot of what I do involve the computer hence I tend to stick with games for the pc. It doesn’t have to be in a physical disc as nowadays things can be downloaded online which gives me the choice of a large selection of games to play without ever leaving my seat. I don’t have to go to some game store to buy a console and games with it or even have to worry about losing the cd or else I couldn’t play the game. I think some of the games that I play really kind of show the kind of person I am.





The final and last product that I like or defines me would probably be
Headphones. I am ok without having the best phone but I do tend to listen to music. I enjoy listening to either music or an audio book and with headphones I can “drown” out the surrounding noises. With them plugged in I can even focus on my work without being distracted from hearing everything around me. Certainly when contacting or talking with important people. To be able to hear what someone says without worrying about the rustling or bustling sounds that goes on around me has been quite helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment