Friday, October 16, 2015

Week 1 EOC: My Voice

Analytic and solving problems has always been a part of who I am. I am an avid researcher, always theorizing and finding opinions as well as facts that proves my work. Getting the clients what they desire and how I can get it to them is a prime example of user experience. Web design is a path of study that I am passionate about. Since I was in high school I have dabbled and touched on html, learning the basics necessary to understand the functions needed. Manipulating and changing code requires knowledge as any correction or mistake can cause problems for the entire site. Through trial and error, one begins to learn from their mistakes and with that comes perfection. Coding is a large part of web design but so is the design aspect. Study and researching as well as knowing your general demographic is key in figuring what kind of layout that you want to use for a website. Creativity is a necessity and the ability to step outside the mental boundaries is a gift I have been engaging for many years. Currently, I attend the Art Institute of Las Vegas and pursuing my bachelor degree in Web Design and Interactive Communications.    

No comments:

Post a Comment